Thursday 18 November 2010

First ever doll upload!

I am just a little bit excited to announce my first ever doll upload into my etsy shop! Let me introduce the dolls....

Izzy


Bo


Joey


Heather


Natalie


Katie

I love them all, they feel like they are my children. Izzy is a Christmas gift for my niece, and Joey is a very late birthday/emigrating/early Christmas present for a very special friend of mine. I am going to find it very hard to part with Katie, she is most like how I want a Little River Toys doll to look with her extra special details; her crochet wig, hair band, upcycled dress and vintage lace. The dolls who do not already have forever homes are available now in my etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Dollmaking is a wonderful past-time. I'm waiting on some wool to finish one for my daughter :)


    katie is my favorite! I love her hair. They are fairly priced too, good luck on selling them!

    ReplyDelete